- Planning for Retirement
- Choosing a Retirement Solution for Your Small Business
- Saving for Retirement
- Health and Benefits
- Medicare Videos
- IRS Tax Information Videos
- DOL’s “Know Your Rights” video series
- OSHA Videos
- OSHA Respiratory Protection Video Series (17 videos)
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Videos
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Videos
- SBA Videos
- Click here for our Podcast and Audio page
Planning for Retirement
These videos from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) can help you picture yourself at retirement, and start saving now so your future self can enjoy a secure retirement. By saving early, you can make a big difference in your financial plans for tomorrow.
- What Do You Want Your Retirement to Look Like – Video 1
- What Do You Want Your Retirement to Look Like – Video 2
- EBSA Health and Retirement Plan Videos
Choosing a Retirement Solution for Your Small Business
Saving for Retirement
Many workers don’t realize how important it is to get an early start on saving for retirement. This DOL video provides information for workers about the importance of saving for retirement and how to get started.
Health and Benefits
Many workers aren’t aware of the laws that protect their health benefits. This DOL video provides information for workers about their health care rights.
IRS Tax Information Videos
IRS Tax Tips for viewing, along with their texts.
IRS videos, hosted on the IRS YouTube channel, cover the following:
- Additional Medicare Tax
- Changed Your Name After Marriage or Divorce?
- Charitable Contributions
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- Education Tax Credits
- Employer Identification Number
- Estimated Tax Payments
- First-Time Homebuyer Credit Account Look-Up Tool
- Gambling Winnings and Losses
- Haven’t Filed a Tax Return in Years?
- Health Insurance on W-2
- IRS Information in Spanish
- IRS Tax Payment Options
- IRS Online Tax Calendar
- IRS Tax Forms and Publications
- IRS Withholding Calculator
- Is Social Security Taxable?
- Job Search Expenses
- Medical and Dental Expenses
- Military Tax Tips
- Moving Expenses
- Home Office Deduction
- Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
- Itemized Deductions
- Tax Information About Same-Sex Marriage
- Taxable and Nontaxable Income
- Top Tax Return Mistakes
- More IRS Videos
Identity Theft Video Tax Tips
- Identity Theft Tips Overview
- Changes for 2016
- Check your Credit Report Annually
- Secure Your Tax Return
- Be Cautious When Using Wi-Fi
- Update Your Password Regularly
New YouTube Videos, Online Resources Help Taxpayers Abroad
The IRS has launched three online videos and expanded other online resources designed to help taxpayers, especially those living abroad, meet their U.S. tax obligations.
Watch these and other videos on the IRS’s YouTube Channel.
DOL’s “Know Your Rights” video series
The DOL’s Wage and Hour Division (WHD) developed this “Know Your Rights” video series in English and Spanish to provide basic information on different scenarios that workers encounter in the workplace, including the federal minimum wage; overtime pay; when an employer has to pay an employee; “off the clock work”; who is an employee and who is an independent contractor; what rights young workers have; seasonal workers; and more.
You can watch DOL videos on the Department of Labor’s Youtube channel.
OSHA Respiratory Protection Video Series (17 videos)
This 18 minute video follows a typical workplace inspection, discusses the different types of inspections, what triggers inspections, penalties, etc.
This 11 minute video provides information about the advantages of partnering with OSHA to develop an effective safety and health program.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Videos
Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Videos