State Laws, Links and Resources
- State Laws, Links and Resources
- State Information and Websites
- State Labor Laws
- State Resources
- Websites for the 50 States and D.C.
- State Legislative Websites
- Additional State Resources
Click on your state for links to State government websites with useful information on doing business in the state, taxation, links for employers, and more.
Find your state or territory:
- State Labor Law Page
- Current State Minimum Wage Rates (en español)
- State Child Labor Laws and Programs
- Minimum Rest Period Requirements
- Meal Period Requirements
- State minimum hourly cash wage for tipped employees
- Threshold amount for contract coverage under State wage laws
- State child labor standards for minors
- State laws for child entertainment occupations
- State child labor laws for agricultural employment
- State regulation of door-to-door sales by minors
- Employment-related provisions in State school attendance laws
- State payday requirements
- Federal vs. State Family Medical Leave Laws
- Fair Labor Standards (Federal FLSA)
- State Statutes – Labor Laws
- Guide to State Laws
- National Conference of State Legislatures
- Cornell LII State Laws
- Minimum Wage rates in the States.
- State Labor Offices — List of all states and their labor office contact information.
- State Occupational Safety and Health Plans — Links to states with Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) plans. Includes a state plan directory of contact information.
- Selected State Labor Laws — A comparison of federal and state laws regarding the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), a list of links to tables comparing various state laws relative to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), including minimum wage and overtime rules, and links to state labor associations.
Websites for the 50 States and D.C.
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
U.S. Territories and Associated States
State Legislative Websites
For additional State information, visit our State Resources Page.