Minimum Wage Tools and Resources
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Minimum Wage and Overtime – Overview
- FLSA – Recordkeeping Requirements
- Employment Law Guide
- Minimum Wage and Overtime Pay – Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Questions and Answers about the Minimum Wage (FAQs)
- Minimum Wage Laws in the States (en Español)
- FLSA Handy Reference Guide | Spanish Version (PDF)
- Elaws FLSA Advisor
- Elaws Hours Worked Advisor
- The FLSA (PDF)
- Coverage under the FLSA (PDF)
- Hours worked under the FLSA (PDF)
- Youth Minimum Wage (PDF)
- Recordkeeping under the FLSA (PDF)
- Visits to Employers (PDF)
- Additional Fact Sheets
Minimum Wage Posters
- FLSA Federal Minimum Wage Poster
- New York State Minimum Wage Poster (PDF)
- Minimum Wage rates in the States.
- State Labor Offices — List of all states and their labor office contact information.
- State Occupational Safety and Health Plans — Links to states with Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) plans. Includes a state plan directory of contact information.
- Selected State Labor Laws — A comparison of federal and state laws regarding the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), a list of links to tables comparing various state laws relative to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), including minimum wage and overtime rules, and links to state labor associations.